Complete Buyer Guide: Everything You Need To Know Before You Buy
This guide will help you better understand the most important steps of the buying process and answer any questions you may have while preparing to buy.
We heard you were buying a home and we are so excited for you! We believe homeownership is important for so many reasons and we love to see people begin that journey. For many, the buying process starts with sifting through online listings, and while this is a fun way to get excited about the process, we are here to remind you that it’s important to learn about the not as fun stuff, like knowing what you can afford and how to make it happen.
In this free guide we will cover these seven steps of the buying process:
- Get connected with a real estate agent
- Meet with a lender and get pre-approved
- Search for homes with your Realtor®
- Negotiate an offer
- Order inspections and adjust offer if needed
- Complete the appraisal and loan with your lender
- Sign at closing and take possession of your new home