Sell with clarity
Sell your home for the highest price in the least amount of time.
Why Sell with The JulieGR Team?
- We have over 20 years of reputable real estate experience making us experts in the area. We have formed strong connections with other industry experts and will have someone in our corner to help you during every stage of the selling process.
- Julie Grevengoed, REALTOR® is a former CPA and has proven methods for pricing your home exactly right to receive the highest offers in the least amount of time.
- From staging your home to signing at the closing table, we will walk you through the entire selling process making sure there are no surprises that come up. We are your go-to gals for all things real estate.
- Our team has systems in place that will be apparent to you from the moment you decide to sell your home. We handle the selling process professionally and are organized and communicative from start to finish.
- Julie Grevengoed, REALTOR® is an expert negotiator and knows exactly how to get you the best offer in a multiple offer situation.
- With a full office staff, your real estate needs will be covered full-time. Our Transaction Coordinator ensures a smooth process while our Marketing Coordinator makes sure your home is properly marketed.
- We take COVID seriously and take precautions to keep our team and clients safe.
20 + Years Experience
Reliable and communicative
Want to learn more about selling with The JulieGR Team?
Read more about selling with The JulieGR Team
On the Blog
I want to share a cautionary tale. I recently had someone call me about a property to sell and asked if I could meet with
People throw the term “contingent offer” around and I understand why they do it but I want to be a little more specific because there
Are you a current homeowner thinking of buying a new home? Maybe you are in need of more or less space. Maybe you’re moving to
There’s a really cool tool that lenders call “recasting”. A lot of people have never heard of recasting, so let me start with some other
As we approach spring (yes, we are going to hit spring soon!) many people start thinking about what they would need to do to their